Do you want to work with fresh produce, hand prepared food and learn the secrets of our BRGR sauce?
Our team and our BRGR’s are the heart and soul of everything that we do.
With no microwaves in any of our restaurants, prepared daily by our teams in the restaurants.
Our menu is constantly evolving and we want you to show off your creative flare and putting forward your ideas and dishes that can be added to it.
What will you learn?
- Due diligence
- Working in a clean and efficient manner
- Delivering food to BRGR standards
- Homemade ingredients
- Be proficient in food hygiene
- Be proficient in health and safety
- Be willing to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Be passionate about locally sourced and prepared food
- Be able to work and develop within our team
- Have excellent time management in kitchen
- Love BRGRs!
The important bits….
- Hourly rate of up to £10 p/h.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Share of the tips.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata).
- Employee discount (on and off shift).
- Flexible working hours.
Serving Scotland’s brawest and best value burger along with the best sides in the business.
BRGR first opened on Great Western Road in 2016. Since then, we have opened multiple sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh, with continued growth planned.
Now home to our signature DRTY Box, customers can choose from chicken, beef and veggie BRGRs, a fully vegan menu, loaded fries and mouth-watering accompaniments.
Open for sit in, takeaway and delivery 7 days a week from 12pm.