If you’re looking for a fresh start in an independent, creative and high energy company, growing across Scotland, then why not join us as a Manager at BRGR! Our ideal candidate will be guest obsessed and is capable of taking their team on that journey with them.
The role will suit someone that has experience supervising staff and running service in a fast paced, but most importantly, energetic and fun environment.
A really exciting challenge for someone looking to take the next step in their career and take on a position with a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and knows their way around the kitchen.
This may well be a takeaway and delivery only restaurant but there are so many ways to deliver excellent customer service and different challenges to conquer.
- Be proficient in food hygiene
- Be proficient in health and safety
- Be willing to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Be passionate about locally sourced and prepared food
- Be able to work and develop within our team
- Have excellent time management in kitchen
- Love BRGRs!
The important bits….
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance (upon completion of probation period
- Support and personal development
- Weekly pay.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata).
- Employee discount (on and off shift).
- Flexible working hours.
Serving Scotland’s brawest and best value burger along with the best sides in the business.
BRGR first opened on Great Western Road in 2016. Since then, we have opened multiple sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh, with continued growth planned.
Now home to our signature DRTY Box, customers can choose from chicken, beef and veggie BRGRs, a fully vegan menu, loaded fries and mouth-watering accompaniments.
Open for sit in, takeaway and delivery 7 days a week from 12pm.