We are looking for a front of house team member required to join our team in an exciting and fresh burger restaurant in Edinburgh’s Nicholson Street.
“Burgers are our business” and we want some one to join our team who brings natural enthusiasm and excitement to the role.
- manage the day to day operation of the restaurant
- deliver consistently excellent guest experiences
- manage a team of around 10 people
- cash handling
- place orders
- ensure the business is operating safely
- ensure all training is carried out
- deliver restaurant KPI’s
In return you will get weekly pay, share of tips, work in a relaxed, fund environment and get to try our delicious meals for free on longer shifts.
In return you will get to work in a fast paced, busy restaurant with a really relaxed feel, receive weekly pay and get 50% off all our delicious burgers and sides
The important bits….
- Hourly rate of up to £9.30 p/h.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Share of the tips.
- 28 days holiday (pro rata).
- Employee discount (on and off shift).
- Flexible working hours.
Serving Scotland’s brawest and best value burger along with the best sides in the business.
BRGR first opened on Great Western Road in 2016. Since then, we have opened multiple sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh, with continued growth planned.
Now home to our signature DRTY Box, customers can choose from chicken, beef and veggie BRGRs, a fully vegan menu, loaded fries and mouth-watering accompaniments.
Open for sit in, takeaway and delivery 7 days a week from 12pm.