BRGR are an independent brand who are continuing to grow based on delivering the best value burgers around. We are looking for an experienced kitchen manager to manage the kitchen in our busy, Edinburgh Corstorphine takeaway.
Do you want to work with fresh produce, hand prepared food and learn the secrets of our BRGR sauce? With no microwaves in any of our restaurants, prepared daily by our teams in the restaurants.
Our menu is constantly evolving and we want you to show off your creative flare and putting forward your ideas and dishes that can be added to it.
As the kitchen manager, you will work under the general manager and be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Managing a team of chefs to produce our fantastic burgers consistently and safely on every service
• Working to Brand specs and Recipe’s.
• Maintaining food safety standards including all due diligence paper work and cleaning schedules
• Training of new and existing team
• Stock ordering and control
• Maintaining GP%
• Creating rotas that are efficient and within target costs
If you have a real passion for team work and pride in the dishes you serve then we want you!
Serving Scotland’s brawest and best value burger along with the best sides in the business.
BRGR first opened on Great Western Road in 2016. Since then, we have opened multiple sites across Glasgow and Edinburgh, with continued growth planned.
Now home to our signature DRTY Box, customers can choose from chicken, beef and veggie BRGRs, a fully vegan menu, loaded fries and mouth-watering accompaniments.
Open for sit in, takeaway and delivery 7 days a week from 12pm.