GOLDEN BURGER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion: Find the Golden Burger
- The promotion is open to Glasgow and Edinburgh residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of BRGR and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of BRGR.
- Participants enter automatically when dining in the restaurant when ordering a burger.
- BRGR will choose one winner at random
- BRGR will wrap one dine in burger a day in gold then silver foil, if you receive the golden burger you must inform a member of staff ho will show you your prize.
- The prize shall consist of:
- Whole tables meal for free
- 25% off the whole tables bill
- 10% off the whole tables bill
- Buy one get one free burger from the tables bill – the cheapest burger is free
- 1 free burger from the bill – the cheapest burger will be free
- 1 free plain fries from the bill (this prize excludes all other fries whether they be sweet potato, curry, cheesy, ultimate and seasoned)
- Winner’s must acknowledge their winnings at the time and place or opening the box.
- There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- The prize must be used on the date of winning.
- Any cost incurred in entering shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- BRGR reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by BRGR to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Regrettably, BRGR cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of the survey. Similarly BRGR cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, although BRGR will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- No responsibility can be accepted by BRGR for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at BRGR sole discretion without further consent or payment. The prize winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, BRGR does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude BRGR’s liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion are subject to Scottish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by BRGR without prior notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners consent to their names being made available BRGR.